100000 Kilometer/Kilometers per Week 33kv abc cable
Packaging & Delivery
International wooden drum or as you request
shanghai, tianjin, ningbo, qingdao, or as you request
1 - 3000000
To be negotiated
Top Selling High Voltage 33kV ABC Cable For Overhead Application
What are the Applications of ABC Cable Compared With Other Manufacturers?
What are the Advantages of ABC Cable Compared With Other Manufacturers?
Brief description of ABC Cable:
Aerial Bundled Cable(ABC) has an aluminium conductor with a PVC OR XLPE sheath. ABC usually has 3 cores plus neutral, the neutral can either be bare or insulated and the cable can have a street light of 25mm². ABC is available in 600/1000v, 635/11kV or 12,7/22kV. We stock 1 core, 2 core and 3 core ABC cable.
XLPE(PE) insulated ABC cable (service drop)
Primarily used for overhead service applications such as street lighting. Outdoor lighting, and temporary service for construction. To be used at voltages of 600V phase-to-phase or less and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75°c for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90°c for crossliked polyethylene(XLPE) insulated conductors.
Concentric strand or compressed 1350-H19 conductor, poly- ethylene or cross linked polyethylene insulation,concentric strand AAC, ACSR or 6201 alloy neutral messenger.
XLPE(PE) insulatedabc cable (service drop)covers mainly three types:
Duplex Service Drop
Triplex Service Drop
Quadruplex Service Drop
The cable can be produced whose construction is phase conductor with neutral bare conductor or phase conductor with insulated neutral conductor , etc. And we can still produce the cables according to the request of customers.
4.Detaild Introduction of XLPE(PE) insulatedabc cable (service drop)
4.1 Duplex Service Drop
To supply 120 volt aerial service for temporary service at construction sites,outdoor or street lighting . For service at 600 volts or lower at a conductor temperature of 75 maximum.
4.2 Triplex Service Drop
To supply power from the ulility`s lines to the consumer`s weatherhead. For service at 600 volts or less(phase to phase ) at a conductor temperature of 75 maximum for PE insulation or 90 maximum for XLPE insulation .
4.3 Quadruplex Service Drop
Used to supply 3 phase power , usually from a pole-mounted transformer to the use`s servic head where connection to the service entance cable is made . To be used at voltages of 600 volts or less phase to phase and at conductor temperature not to exceed 75 for PE insulated conductors or 90 for XLPE insulated conductors.
5.1 B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
5.6 Duplex Service Drop cable meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/ICEA S-76-474
Packaging & Shipping
Our caring service, manufacturing careful Heart price, customers at ease. "Customer-oriented", provides a full range of quality services for our customers; "Service core" most valuable customers tailored products; "Focus on quality, full-service customers!
1. How many years has Henan Jiapu Cable Group been in production? Founded in October 1998 by Mr. Gu, our facipty has three separate manufacturing workshops within its 100,000-sq.-ft. building. In 2012, we operates in a new 666,000 sq. foot state-of-the-art facipty in Xiaodian Industry Park.,Xinxiang, Henan ,China.
2. What kind of certifications do you have? SABS, CE, ISO9001-2000, SGS.
3.Which markets do you involve mainly in? Our products have been exported mainly to Africa, Middle East, South-east Asia, South America,Central America,North America, Europe ,Austrapa, etc.
4. Which standards do you comply with when you produce the electrical wires and cables ? We are able to produce electrical wires and cables based on GB, JB, IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, JIS, NF, AS/NZS, CSA, etc. Meanwhile, we can design and manufacture the cables according to the samples and technical specification the customer supply.
5. What is the min.order quantity ? It depends on the type and size of electrical wires and cables. For some small electrical wires, 100 meters can be accepted .But for the power cables with medium or high voltage, that should comply with the property of installed equipments. Anyhow,we will try our best to solve the problem and meet with the requirement If you have special request.
6. What is the production capacity per week or per month ? For the bare conductor, we can finish 3000 tons within one month. For power cables, that depends on the type and size. The total output value per month is approx. USD3,000,000.00 for insulated aluminum cables and that is approx. USD8,000,000.00 for insulated copper cables.
7. Do you supply the customers with installation service in foreign country ? We don’t have professional installation teams in foreign country.But if that is necessary, we will recommend our partners to cooperate with you.
8. Can't find what we're looking for in your catalogue? Call one of our experienced sales reps at 0086 371 68665329. They can quote you on any type of products you need, or you can send your inquiry and question to our email.